Myth-Corp
Welcome!
Why not register and start getting known within the community!
Regards,
virgo

Mythical Gaming Corporation.

HomeHome PagePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

what's up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jassper123
Owners
Owners

Aantal berichten : 34
Myth-Coins : 64
Myth reputation : 7
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-28

PostSubject: what's up.   Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Well I'm sure you all know I didn't want to make a Gunz Server. Well I'm a Developer for AG I alerted Johan on Skype I will still stay with you guys as far as Anime And you are all like Family to me. Working for this other server I will learn more on Coding/graphics work. So I can make better Banners and What not. I am letting you all know cause I want you to understand I need this and I still love you guys. I am in no means leaving you guys at all. I might seem less active cause of my job(s) allot of work I am doing electrical,plumbing, and fixing ceilings and such in these house I now do maintenance in. And I also Wanted to know what everyone is up to Razz

Owners
Owners

Aantal berichten : 64
Myth-Coins : 1126
Myth reputation : 7
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-27
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: what's up.   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:35 am

Understandable,

You and i, somehow have the same issue,
We would Love to host our own gaming community, but we lack the building experience,
The motivation is there, but its hard to figure out.

Anyways, i am also having some issue with the RSPS, I added new items to the regular and donor shops, Donorzone, staffzone, was working on teleports, npc's and npc drops, 
Anyways, i lack experience with javascripting even tho i can work with it, but not for 100% yet,

So i wanna look around for a night cursus of java scripting, html building, php, and more like those things, i want to be able to read the language like it is nothing. 

Anyways, the forum will be still up, used for anime section, developments, discussions, w/e you want to use it for, Advertising for your game's/webs is allowed for now untill the development will have a progress concerning to Hosting a server, 
When i am learning with scripting, i might try and change the scripts of some game's and make some sort of private servers browser based, such as tribal wars might be fun.

Also i might know a person who can take the scripts, change them to his own script, and run the game, he's a sort of friend of mine, and i will try and talk to him about helping me making some browsergames on Myth-Corp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myth-corp.forumotion.com
King
Groupie
Groupie

Aantal berichten : 75
Myth-Coins : 104
Myth reputation : 8
Registratiedatum : 2013-09-29

PostSubject: Re: what's up.   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 pm

i'm doing well fella's inactive lately to haha gf looking for work ect and cool man goodluck at AG and at ur jobs mate i still love ye 2 hahahah pcee speak to u anyways!;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's up.   

Back to top Go down

what's up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myth-Corp :: Myth-Corp. :: General Chat.-
Jump to: